As evidence of our statement that we are 'The Ultimate in Fashion Education' we list the following achievements over the last 4 years:
- CTCFD selected to realise National Costume for Miss South Africa Ziphozakhe Zokufa to wear at the Miss Universe pageant.
- 2 students selected as semi-finalists, with 1 being selected as a finalist in the AFI Fastrack competition. This student showcased her graduate collection at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Johannesburg.
- 6 CTCFD students selected as finalists, with 1 student selected as the winner of the SA Wedding & Die Burger Young Designer Award.
- CTCFD selected as sole design team, with 3 students ultimately selected as designers for international sustainable brand Rhumaa. These students’ designs went on to be manufactured and sold throughout Europe during Spring/Summer 2015.
- 4 students selected as semi-finalists in the Foschini Design Awards 2016.